The application of corrosion-resistant self priming pumps in industrial wastewater treatment processes is mainly in wastewater treatment tanks, which operate through negative suction pressure inside the pump body to extract wastewater from the industrial wastewater tank, achieving the separation of water and pollutants. The water extracted from the corrosion-resistant self priming pump enters the disinfection equipment for disinfection and reuse. Corrosion resistant self priming pump is a centrifugal pump that utilizes the principle of gas-liquid mixing and the special structure of the pump to achieve the ability to extract gas. Its application in industrial wastewater treatment processes not only achieves the separation of water and pollutants, but also solves the problem of automatic water transfer from low to high places. The application of corrosion-resistant self priming pumps in industrial wastewater treatment makes the entire industrial wastewater treatment system more convenient and efficient.
Structure of corrosion-resistant self priming pump:
1. The impeller is the core part of a corrosion-resistant self priming pump, with high rotational speed and high output. The blades on the impeller play a major role, and the impeller needs to undergo static balance experiments before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the corrosion-resistant self priming pump impeller are required to be smooth to reduce friction loss of water flow.
2. The corrosion-resistant self priming pump body, also known as the pump casing, is the main body of the corrosion-resistant self priming pump. It plays a supporting and fixing role and is connected to the bracket for installing bearings.
3. The function of the corrosion-resistant self priming pump shaft is to connect the coupling with the motor, transmitting the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component for transmitting mechanical energy.
4. Corrosion resistant self priming pump bearings are components that are sleeved on the pump shaft to support the pump shaft, and there are two types of bearings: rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Rolling bearings should be lubricated with butter, which is generally 2/3-3/4 of the volume. If the volume is too large, it will generate heat, and if it is too small, there will be noise and heat! The sliding bearing uses transparent oil as a lubricant and is filled to the oil level line. Too much oil will seep and float along the corrosion-resistant self priming pump shaft, and too little bearing will overheat and burn out, causing accidents! During the operation of a corrosion-resistant self priming pump, the temperature of the bearing is usually around 85 degrees Celsius, usually around 60 degrees Celsius. If it is too high, it is necessary to find the cause (whether there are impurities, whether the oil is black, whether there is water ingress) and promptly handle it!
5. Sealing ring, also known as leak reducing ring. Excessive clearance between the impeller inlet and the pump casing can cause water in the high-pressure area of the pump to flow through this clearance to the low-pressure area, affecting the water output of the corrosion-resistant self priming pump and reducing efficiency! Excessive clearance can cause friction and wear between the impeller and pump casing. In order to increase reflux resistance and reduce internal leakage, delay the service life of the impeller and pump casing, a sealing ring is installed at the junction of the inner edge of the corrosion-resistant self priming pump casing and the outer support of the impeller, and the sealing gap should be kept between 0.25 and 1.10mm.
6. The packing box mainly consists of packing, water seal ring, packing cylinder, packing gland, and water seal pipe. The main function of the packing box is to seal the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, preventing the water flow inside the corrosion-resistant self priming pump from flowing outside and preventing external air from entering the pump. Always maintain the vacuum inside the corrosion-resistant self priming pump! When the friction between the pump shaft and the packing generates heat, the water seal pipe needs to hold the water inside the water seal ring to cool the packing! Maintain normal operation of corrosion-resistant self priming pumps. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the inspection of the packing box during the operation inspection of the corrosion-resistant self priming pump! The packing needs to be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.