Working conditions of S series centrifugal pumps
Flow range: 0.8m3/h~120 m3/h;
Lift range: 5.6m~330m;
Temperature range: -20 ℃~120 ℃;
Types of conveying liquids: various types of clean water and light corrosive liquids;
Pressure bearing capacity of centrifugal pump chamber: ≤ 4.0MPa.
Structural characteristics of S series centrifugal pumps
1. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, good stability, and easy installation.
2. The double suction impeller with stable operation and optimized design minimizes axial force, and has excellent hydraulic performance. The inner surface of the centrifugal pump casing and impeller surface have anti cavitation performance.
3. SKF and NSK bearings are selected to ensure smooth operation, low noise, and long service life.
4. The shaft seal shall be mechanical seal or packing seal. Capable of ensuring 8000 hours of operation without leakage.
5. The installation form of the centrifugal pump does not need to be adjusted during assembly, and can be adjusted according to on-site usage conditions. Split or horizontal installation.
6. Install a self priming device to achieve automatic water absorption, which means there is no need to install a bottom valve, vacuum pump, or backflow. The centrifugal pump can be started.